There's a TechCocktail coming to Baltimore this Wednesday (May 2, 2012), and lo and behold: there will be startups a-pitching.
It's Tech Cocktail’s Baltimore Startup Showcase Mixer, held at Mother's Grill in Federal Hill, from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
Go to the TechCoctail blog post and learn and vote about one of these Baltimore startups in anticipation of the event:
- BeerGivr – BeerGivr enables friends to buy each other drinks even when they cannot be together. Settling a bet or saying happy birthday, cheers!
- BetaPunch – BetaPunch connects startups founders with influential beta testers who are eager and ready to try the next great web, social, or mobile application.
- Bizelo – A growing collection of awesome small biz apps that work simply and simply work — all for under $30 a month.
- CodePupil – Learn to code HTML/CSS thru visual exercises/games and offline workshops.
- eNotebook – Allows you to take notes on DOC, PPT and PDF files and keep these notes in an easy to use library. Why settle for only one format?
- funseek – Your singular go to source for local events and all things fun. Rediscover your community and find yourself.
- Handteq – Provides white-labeled value-driven mobile solutions for Events, Property Managers, and Groups
- Njorku – A job search engine for Africa, that provides career services to candidates and recruitment solutions to entities in Africa.
- NoBadGift.com – The easiest way to share what you want for anything like a birthday and make sure you get it and others are able to give
- Parking Panda – An online marketplace for parking. Book parking online and save money or rent out your space to earn extra cash.
- TeamGantt – Providing an easy way to schedule a project, share and collaborate based on that schedule.
- viaPlace – A B2B LBS (location based services) framework, providing users with dynamic content on their smartphones based on location and preferences.
- Woofound – Say “Me” or “Not Me” to a series images and get personalized recommendations for things to do based on who you are and what you like.