Cameron Diaz, Julia Roberts and Jessica Biel among celebs you don't want to download
In other words, download a photo of Cameron Diaz from the wrong Web site and you could end ruining your computer or losing your ID to online fraudsters. A study released by the online security company McAfee, Inc. reveals the riskiest celebrity athletes, musicians, politicians, comedians and Hollywood Stars on the Web, and Ms. Diaz tops them all this year.
Here are the Top Ten Celebrities to beware when downloading online:
10. Anna Paquin, TVs True Blood phenom. She may be even more dangerous on the Web than on the small screen.
9. Heidi Klum and Penelope Cruz tie here. Klum is well known as the host of Project Runway and and Cruz for films including the recent Sex and the City 2. But like other celebrities on this list, they are constantly in the limelight for their work and love lives.
8. Tom Cruise. He is always buzz-worthy online.
7. Jennifer Love Hewitt and Nicole Kidman share this spot for headlining risky Web sites.
6. Adriana Lima. You would have to expect a Victorias Secret model to make the list.
5. Brad Pitt. You want photos of him or his wife or his kids? Be careful. He may be in trouble at home since his wife, Angela Jolie, did not make the Top 1o.
4. Gisele Bundchen. She is the worlds highest paid supermodel and a risky bet online.
3. Jessica Biel made the number 1 spot last year, but dont let her drop to Number 3 fool you: She is still hot with cyber-fiends.
2. Julia Roberts. There is a 20 percent chance of downloading malware when downloading content of the Eat, Pray, Love star.
1. Cameron Diaz, as mentioned before, represents the biggest risk for online fans. Wonder what A-Rod thinks about that?
To read more about the study visit the McAfee Website.