Phelps' condo sold to Exelon executive
View from the Fells Point condo formerly owned by Michael Phelps. (Photo courtesy of HeidiKrauss.com. / September 25, 2012)
- The Real Estate Wonk blog
- Top 10 most expensive homes in the Baltimore region in 2013 [Pictures]
- Local housing market Top 10s for 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities [Pictures]
- Housing market Top 10s in the Baltimore area in early 2012 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Phelps bought the townhouse in October 2007 for $1.69 million.
The 4,000-square-foot condo is in the 900-block of Fell Street and part of The Townhomes at the Crescent complex. The condo has a rooftop lounge with views of the Inner Harbor, two parking spots and a fireplace.
The deed between Michael F. Phelps II and the Nigros is attached to this post -- on the left, under the "Related" header.
Look at page two to see how the most-decorated Olympian signs his name.
The Associated Press and Baltimore Sun reporter Jill Rosen contributed to this post.
Have a real estate news tip or experience to share? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.