Remembering McCormick's Inner Harbor home [Pictures]
The former McCormick & Co. spice factory site, a 1.9-acre tract at Light and Conway streets, has been used as a surface parking lot ever since the aromatic factory was razed in the late 1980s.
Image 1 of 12
McCormick building on Light Street
This is a view of Light Street in 1910, looking south from about Baltimore Street. At center right the McCormick Spice Company building can be seen. The area at lower left is the approximate location of Harbor Place, a development begun in the 1970s.