The Baltimore Development Corp., on behalf of the city, has set Sept. 15 as the deadline for groups to submit proposals to buy and redevelop the properties, both in the 900 block of Washington Boulevard.
- The Real Estate Wonk blog
- Top 10 most expensive homes in the Baltimore region in 2013 [Pictures]
- 10 Hottest Baltimore Neighborhoods for 2013 [Pictures]
- Local housing market Top 10s for 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities [Pictures]
See more photos »