Manekin, a commercial real estate company with expertise in the Mid-Atlantic, will find and evaluate potential deals, while Brennan will provide capital, the companies said Tuesday.
- The Real Estate Wonk blog
- Top 10 most expensive homes in the Baltimore region in 2013 [Pictures]
- Local housing market Top 10s for 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities [Pictures]
- Housing market Top 10s in the Baltimore area in early 2012 [Pictures]
See more photos »
7061 Columbia Gateway Dr, Columbia, MD 21046, USA
Brennan typically co-invests with private and institutional capital to acquire industrial properties in major metropolitan markets. The company says it has invested in more than 4,000 properties in over 60 cities in the United States, Canada and Europe.
Manekin, founded in 1946, has developed more than 12 million square feet of commercial space in Maryland and elsewhere in the Mid-Atlantic area.