The pending legislation would alter the boundaries of an urban renewal plan for Key Highway and create a new renewal area called Key Highway South. It would replace an area in which only industrial uses are permitted at present.
- Baltimore's rentals in high demand, fueling building boom
- The Real Estate Wonk blog
- 10 Hottest Baltimore Neighborhoods for 2013 [Pictures]
- Local housing market Top 10s for 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities [Pictures]
See more photos »
The bills must be approved by Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake and the full City Council before they could take effect.