The Norfolk-based Harbor Group International purchased the 808-unit Crosswinds at Rolling Road, the 92-unit Diamond Ridge, the 270-unit Glens at Rolling Road, the 264-unit Granite Run, the 280-unit Rolling Wind and the 270-unit Stratton Meadows.
- The Real Estate Wonk blog
- 10 Hottest Baltimore Neighborhoods for 2013 [Pictures]
- Local housing market Top 10s for 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities [Pictures]
- Housing market Top 10s in the Baltimore area in early 2012 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Rents have been on the rise in the region and nationwide as homeownership levels drop, buffeted by the housing bust, foreclosure crisis and difficult economy.