Amtrak, which owns the 1.5-acre development parcel, has set Aug. 5 as the deadline for groups to submit qualifications to serve as the master developer for the property, which is bounded by Lanvale, St. Paul and Charles streets and the Amtrak train lines.
- The Real Estate Wonk blog
- Top 10 most expensive homes in the Baltimore region in 2013 [Pictures]
- 10 Hottest Baltimore Neighborhoods for 2013 [Pictures]
- Local housing market Top 10s for 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities [Pictures]
See more photos »
1515 N Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
"Along with Amtrak, we now have a shared vision for a transit-oriented development adjacent to one of the busiest rail stations on the Northeast Corridor," said Maryland DOT Secretary Beverley K. Swaim-Staley. "This is an excellent opportunity to enhance the Penn Station area and promote economic development in Baltimore City."
More information is available at mdot-realestate.org/featured.asp.