The sports apparel maker launched the Brand House concept more than a year ago with a store in Harbor East. The Baltimore company opened a second location last November in Tysons Corner Center in Virginia.
More details about the Soho store, the first Under Armour specialty store in New York City, will be announced Thursday along with the company's earnings.
- Under Armour Harbor East store [Pictures]
- Kevin Plank-backed whiskey distillery moving forward
- Judges announced for Kevin Plank's Cupid's Cup business competition
- Athletes with Under Armour endorsements [Pictures]
- Navy's Under Armour summer whites [Pictures]
- Under Armour Brand House opens in NYC's SoHo district [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Under Armour's Kevin Plank on Sagamore Farm [Video]
Under Armour founder and CEO Kevin Plank mentioned the new store last October after the company released its third quarter earnings, saying it would be part of the Brand House platform.
The store, designed to highlight growing areas such as women;s and youth apparel and footwear, is part of Under Armour's push into New York and expansion beyond sporting goods specialty stores.
Under Armour also has specialty stores in Westfield Annapolis Shopping Mall, Westfield Montgomery Mall in Bethesda, Natick, Mass., and Vail, Colo. The designer expects to have 112 factory outlets by the end of the year.