The Locust Point-based company said in November that it would open an 8,000-square-foot specialty store at 700 S. President Street in the waterfront neighborhood of upscale shops, restaurants, hotels and apartments.
- Store openings and closings [Pictures]
- Under Armour beats projections, charts aggressive course for 2013
- Vice president of Under Armour's footwear division leaving the company
- Athletes with Under Armour endorsements [Pictures]
- Kevin Plank through the years [Pictures]
- Pictures: Under Armour fashion
See more photos »
- Under Armour reveals new Innovation Lab
For Under Armour, it's part of a plan to increase direct-to-consumer sales. The "Brand House" will allow Under Armour to show the full range of its products and be staffed by experts in specific sports, company representatives have said.
Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank has described the new store as "the ultimate expression of the Under Armour brand," saying it will place footwear at the center, devote a good amount of floor space to women’s apparel and help the company figure out how to best reach consumers.