The Locust Point-based company said in November that it would open an 8,000-square-foot specialty store at 700 S. President Street in the waterfront neighborhood of upscale shops, restaurants, hotels and apartments.
- Which stores have recently opened or closed in the Baltimore region?
- Under Armour beats projections, charts aggressive course for 2013
- Vice president of Under Armour's footwear division leaving the company
- Athletes with Under Armour endorsements [Pictures]
- Under Armour at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics
- Johnny Manziel banners at Under Armour campus [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Did Under Armour design flaw slow down U.S. speedskaters? [Video]
- Ray Lewis directs new Under Armour commercial [Video]
- Under Armour's Kevin Plank on Sagamore Farm [Video]
For Under Armour, it's part of a plan to increase direct-to-consumer sales. The "Brand House" will allow Under Armour to show the full range of its products and be staffed by experts in specific sports, company representatives have said.
Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank has described the new store as "the ultimate expression of the Under Armour brand," saying it will place footwear at the center, devote a good amount of floor space to women’s apparel and help the company figure out how to best reach consumers.