Wake up to some free coffee on Sunday, which apparently is National Coffee Day.
Some retailers are offering freebies, but keep in mind some may be at participating locations only or require a mobile app.
For the more than three quarters of Americans who drink coffee, according to the National Coffee Association, here's a list compiled by the MrFreeStuff.com website.
- Krispy Kreme: The doughnut shop is offering free 12-oz. cups of coffee or specialty drinks for $1 on Sunday.
- Dunkin' Donuts: If you download the mobile app, you can get a free 10-oz. hot coffee or 16-oz. iced coffee on Sunday.
- Starbucks: Stop in for a free sample on Sunday of the new medium-blend Ethiopia coffee. And while supplies last, get a free ceramic mug with the purchase of a one-pound bag of coffee.
- Peet's Coffee & Tea -- From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., get a free 12-oz maple latte with any baked item order or purchase of Simply Oatmeal. You'll need to print the coupon or show it on your mobile phone to redeem.
- Wawa -- Go to WaWa's Facebook page and fill out a form to get a free 16-oz. coffee.
Also, Caribou Coffee plans to post a special deal on their Facebook page on Saturday, possibly for a free small coffee with printable or mobile coupon.
Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun