The 34 points scored against the San Francisco 49ers translates into 34 percent off the best available room rate this month, part of a "Ravens Win, You Win" promotion, the hotel said.
- Ravens celebrate during Super Bowl victory rally at M&T Bank Stadium
- Ravens Super Bowl victory parade [Pictures]
- Baltimore Ravens after the 2013 Super Bowl [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 34-31 win over the 49ers in Super Bowl XLVII
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
See more photos »
Today, another downtown hotel came out with its own Super Bowl XLVII deal. In honor of the victory and Ray Lewis, the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Baltimore Inner Harbor will give guests a special rate of $52 per night this month on 47 rooms. The offer is limited to two rooms per night and subject to availability, while supplies last, the East Redwood Street hotel said.
The Royal Sonesta's promotion must be booked online and is good any time this month except Feb. 14 through Feb. 16.
The hotel's sales director, Jim Coffey, thanked the Ravens for "scoring all of those points to allow us to offer guests such a deep discount...It's a great month to come celebrate victory in Charm City."