The Baltimore-based sports brand will design and supply footwear, apparel, uniforms and equipment for training and games to all 14 men's and women's teams at the South Orange, N.J., university under a multi-year agreement.
Under Armour also announced deals this year to become the exclusive supplier to teams at the University of Notre Dame and the U.S. Naval Academy Athletic Association, both of which are expected to help elevate the Under Armour brand nationally and internationally. Under Armour has not disclosed the dollar amount of its college sports endorsement deals.
- Under Armour Brand House opens in NYC's SoHo district [Pictures]
- Strong apparel, footwear sales send Under Armour profits soaring
- Five questions for Under Armour's man overseas
- Athletes with Under Armour endorsements [Pictures]
- Navy's Under Armour summer whites [Pictures]
- Johnny Manziel banners at Under Armour campus [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Under Armour's Kevin Plank on Sagamore Farm [Video]
Seton Hall, as one of the founding members of the Big East Conference, fits well into Under Armour's roster of NCAA partners, said Nick Carparelli, Under Armour's senior director of collegiate sports.
"We are thrilled to align Seton Hall Athletics with such a prominent brand and industry leader," said Patrick Lyons, Seton Hall University's director of athletics. "We strive to provide premier resources for our athletic programs in order to compete at the highest level, and we believe this partnership demonstrates our commitment to achieving that goal."
Seton Hall is the 14th division one all-school partnership for the sports brand. Besides the Naval Academy and Notre Dame, Under Armour outfits the University of Maryland, Auburn University, St. John's University and the University of South Carolina.