Dan Sawall, who has overseen retail for Under Armour since February 2010, will resign effective Friday, Under Armour said in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Under Armour sues supplement company Inner Armour over branding
- Under Armour Brand House opens in NYC's SoHo district [Pictures]
- Under Armour at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics
- Johnny Manziel banners at Under Armour campus [Pictures]
- Athletes with Under Armour endorsements [Pictures]
- Under Armour Harbor East store [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Under Armour's Kevin Plank on Sagamore Farm [Video]
- Notre Dame switches to Under Armour [Video]
Under Armour said it planned to evaluate its retail business' leadership and organizational structure. For the time being, Henry Stafford, senior vice president of apparel, outdoor and accessories, and Brad Dickerson, chief financial officer, will oversee merchandising and other aspects of the retail business, the company said.