The appointments of Brenda Piper, chief marketing officer for the animation, young adult and children's media group for cable giant Turner, and Admiral Eric Olson, former head of the U.S. Special Operations Command, take effect July 1.
- Under Armour approves first stock split
- Tom Brady's wicked accent mocked in Under Armour video
- Tom Brady
- Under Armour Brand House opens in NYC's SoHo district [Pictures]
- Under Armour at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics
- Johnny Manziel banners at Under Armour campus [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Under Armour's Kevin Plank on Sagamore Farm [Video]
- Notre Dame switches to Under Armour [Video]
1020 Hull St, Baltimore, MD 21230, USA
Olson is president and managing member of ETO Group LLC, a national security consulting firm based in Tampa, Fla. He previously served as head of mission readiness for Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps special operations forces.
The two directors will fill two new Under Armour board seats, bringing the number of directors to 10. Both will be paid an initial award of restricted stock units, valued at $100,000 as of July 1 and vesting in three equal annual installments, the company said in a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing. Both directors also will receive an annual restricted stock unit award, valued at $62,500 as of July 1, the SEC reported.