Southwest adding Fort Lauderdale flights from BWI
- Southwest cutting three daily BWI flights to LaGuardia
- Spirit, Condor airlines announce new service from BWI
- BWI begins $100 million project to upgrade oldest part of terminal
- Pictures: BWI renovations
- BWI Airport through the years [Pictures]
- Items seized at BWI Marshall Airport [Pictures]
See more photos »
The additional flights mean the merged airlines will be running up to 10 daily round trips between the two cities. The new flights will be offered through the end of Southwest's published schedule on Feb. 13.
As a promotion, AirTran is offering fares as low as $59 one-way on many flights between Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport and Fort Lauderdale between Sept. 6 and Dec. 18.