The statewide program, announced by HOPE LoanPort on Wednesday and scheduled to launch in October, is aimed at streamlining foreclosure mediations.
- False signatures cloud Maryland foreclosure cases
- GMAC dropping 250 Maryland foreclosure cases
- The Real Estate Wonk blog
- 10 Hottest Baltimore Neighborhoods for 2013 [Pictures]
- Local housing market Top 10s for 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities 2012 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Baltimore, MD, USA
Washington, DC, USA
GMAC Mortgage, which is funding the portal's development, is the first mortgage servicer to use the system.
HOPE LoanPort also has partnered with the state to provide an online portal for homeowners applying for unemployment assistance through Maryland's Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program.