The 262-unit Mission Place in Jessup is already more than 90 percent leased and includes a pharmacy and barbershop, with additional retailers set to arrive this year, principals of The Dolben Co. Inc. said Tuesday.
- The Real Estate Wonk blog
- Top 10 most expensive homes in the Baltimore region in 2013 [Pictures]
- Local housing market Top 10s for 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities [Pictures]
- Housing market Top 10s in the Baltimore area in early 2012 [Pictures]
See more photos »
The project, which is leasing ahead of projections, was built to meet growing demand for apartments near Fort Meade, which has gained jobs through federal base realignment, said Andrew K. Dolben, senior vice president of development for Dolben.