Ten stores in the greater Baltimore area are stocking polo shirts, ties, sweaters and dress shirts in various shades of purple for fans who want to express their allegiance on the job.
- Pictures: Female Ravens fans enjoy evening at M&T Bank Stadium
- Ravens 29, Minnesota Vikings 26 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 29-26 win over the Minnesota Vikings
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 29-26 win over the Vikings
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- NFL Cheerleaders Week 14
See more photos »
Spokesman Nick Rizzi said the agreement was a first for the Hampstead-based retailer. The corporate and corporate casual products start at $69.50 for ties and polo shirts to $99.50 to $325 for sweaters and sweater vests, he said.