Ten stores in the greater Baltimore area are stocking polo shirts, ties, sweaters and dress shirts in various shades of purple for fans who want to express their allegiance on the job.
- Pictures: Female Ravens fans enjoy evening at M&T Bank Stadium
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Spokesman Nick Rizzi said the agreement was a first for the Hampstead-based retailer. The corporate and corporate casual products start at $69.50 for ties and polo shirts to $99.50 to $325 for sweaters and sweater vests, he said.