An additional 1.1 million shares have been offered to the underwriters, who must exercise their purchase option within 30 days, COPT said in a statement.
- The Real Estate Wonk blog
- Top 10 most expensive homes in the Baltimore region in 2013 [Pictures]
- Local housing market Top 10s for 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities [Pictures]
- Housing market Top 10s in the Baltimore area in early 2012 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Columbia, MD, USA
The stock offering is expected to close on Oct. 16.
At the end of June, COPT owned 228 office buildings, with a total of 19.8 million square feet of space available for rent, according to the statement.