COPT, which develops, owns and manages office buildings primarily for government agencies and contractors in the defense information sector, has sold $116.9 million worth of properties and land since the beginning of the year.
- COPT earns nearly $7 million in first quarter
- COPT sells office suburban Baltimore buildings
- COPT CEO sees compensation fall by nearly half in 2011
- 10 Hottest Baltimore Neighborhoods for 2013 [Pictures]
- Local housing market Top 10s for 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities 2012 [Pictures]
See more photos »
6711 Columbia Gateway Dr, Columbia, MD 21046, USA
The Montgomery County buildings, known as the Rockville Corporate Center, totaled 222,000 square feet and were fully leased, COPT said.
COPT owns 231 office properties totaling 20.2 million rentable square feet.