Leigh Maddox, a retired Maryland State Police captain who teaches at the University of Maryland School of Law, starts Thursday.
- Civil Justice's executive director to leave nonprofit
- The Real Estate Wonk blog
- 10 Hottest Baltimore Neighborhoods for 2013 [Pictures]
- Local housing market Top 10s for 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities [Pictures]
See more photos »
Civil Justice aims to increase access to legal help statewide. In recent years it has focused on foreclosure problems, defending borrowers and training more than 1,400 lawyers interested in helping homeowners. Its previous director, Phillip Robinson, joined a law firm in Frederick.