The city's quasi-public development arm announced Thursday that it had reissued a request for proposal for redevelopment of the Liberty Park area, consisting of five city-owned properties along West Fayette and North Liberty streets in the Market Center Urban Renewal Area.
- The Real Estate Wonk blog
- Top 10 most expensive homes in the Baltimore region in 2013 [Pictures]
- Local housing market Top 10s for 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities [Pictures]
- Housing market Top 10s in the Baltimore area in early 2012 [Pictures]
See more photos »
The second request for proposal is for Liberty Clay, two sites within the Market Center Urban Renewal Area. That proposal is due Dec. 20.