Plank, the company's founder and chairman of the board, had a base salary of $26,000 — unchanged from 2011, according to a proxy statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. But Plank earned $1.5 million in non-equity incentive plan compensation, up from $1.1 million in incentive plan earnings in 2011, the company said.
The company in February reported fourth-quarter revenue of $506 million, a 25 percent jump over the same period in 2011. Annual revenue increased 25 percent last year, to $1.835 billion.
- Kevin Plank through the years [Pictures]
- Highest-earning Baltimore-area CEOs in 2011 [Pictures]
- Who are Maryland's billionaires?
- Athletes with Under Armour endorsements [Pictures]
- Kevin Plank
- Under Armour Brand House opens in NYC's SoHo district [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Under Armour's Kevin Plank on Sagamore Farm [Video]
- Notre Dame switches to Under Armour [Video]
1450 Beason Street, Baltimore, MD 21230, USA
Under Armour said it will hold its annual meeting at 10 a.m. April 30 at the Cheer Building at the company's headquarters on Beason Street in Locust Point.