Justin Bieber's new movie won't be released for another month, but it's already getting a local promotional boost.
On Friday, Z104 and Paramount Pictures - the studio behind "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" - will hold a singing competition for 50 local teens between the ages of 13 and 17, it was just announced.
Only the first 50 teens who register starting at 5 p.m. at the Hard Rock Cafe will get to perform before a three-member panel of judges.
Out of those 50, only one will get a chance to travel to Los Angeles for the movie's premiere, and meet Da Bieber himself.
So kids, here's a bunch of half-baked ideas on how to distinguish yourself from all the other rugrats who love Justin Bieber:
1. Wear his fragrance. You have your pick of wristbands and dog collars.
2. Don't just sing, perform a re-enactment of Bieber's dramatic acting work on "CSI."
3. Be bold. Rap like Justin Bieber.
4. Wear an adorable bowl haircut. That seemed to work for this guy.
5. Don't cut your hair like him. No one likes an obsequious fan, but also: you might attract the cops.
6. You might as well show up with a drawn-on mustache, if only to honor his appreciation of John Waters.
8. According to the radio station: "No visible tattoos are allowed. The same goes for clothing bearing a celebrity's image, or logos for clothing designers or sports teams." Respect.
9. Don't sing on top of a table.
Registration begins Friday at 5 p.m. at the Hard Rock Cafe, 601 East Pratt Street.