Thanks again for all your winter bar suggestions.
Since things got out of hand last week, let me make it clear: Brewer's Art, Max's Taphouse and the Dog Pub are retired from these lists because they've been mentioned so many times before.
Here it is: my list of the five best winter bars.
1. The Wharf Rat, 801 S. Ann St.
The massive fireplace, the fresh-brewed ales on tap made it an easy No. 1.
2. Bertha's (pictured), 734 S. Broadway
Three words: hot buttered rum.
3. Dizzy Issie's, 300 W. 30th St.
A fireplace isn't the only cozy aspect of this comfortable neighborhood bar.
4. Mum's, 1132 S. Hanover St.
Ask them for a shot of Evil. Trust me. It will warm you right up.
5. One World Cafe, 100 W. University Parkway
Hot drinks are key, and One World has plenty of them.