A bittersweet farewell to Frank M. Reid at Bethel AME
The Baltimore Sun

burned-out, graffiti-covered buildings.

The Henryton complex, originally built in 1922 as a sanitarium for African-Americans with tuberculosis. Closed since 1985, there've been 70 fires there over the past decade. The abandoned buildings are slated for demolition.
Kim Hairston, Baltimore Sun
Copyright © 2016, The Baltimore Sun, a Baltimore Sun Media Group publication | Place an Ad
75°