On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• The latest Drudge Report outrage: Maryland adds environmental literacy to schools. (Fox News)
• Everyone's attacking: Former Bachmann chief-of-staff says she's unqualified to be president. (Mediaite)
• But: Romney still has large lead in New Hampshire. (Fox News)
• Awesome: A robot that can catch baseballs:
• Everything you ever wanted to know about Bristol Palin's book, which is nothing.
Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun