On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Source: DOJ seeks indictment against John Edwards. (ABC)
• Carville: Obama is a John McCain Republican. (CNN)
• Government subpoenas New York Times reporter over CIA leak. (NYT)
• Classy: Palin aide caught mocking Bristol. (Daily Caller)
• OMG! Obama meets Prince William and Kate! (MTV)
• Baller: Obama drinks $1,000 wine at Buckingham Palace. (US News and World Report)
• Too cute: Extremely rare liger cubs born in China, nursed by dog. (BBC)
• Take it easy, Anderson: After misreading post, Anderson Cooper calls Twitter user "moron." (Gawker)
• Bill O'Reilly calls Lady Gaga a "patriot." (Mediaite)
• Cain tells Glenn Beck his Muslim comments were "misconstrued." (The Blaze)
• George W. Bush almost hit by baseball
• There are only about 20 ligers in the world today.
Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun