On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Source: DOJ seeks indictment against John Edwards. (ABC)
• Classy: Palin aide caught mocking Bristol. (Daily Caller)
• Baller: Obama drinks $1,000 wine at Buckingham Palace. (US News and World Report)
• George W. Bush almost hit by baseball
• There are only about 20 ligers in the world today.