On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• How can anyone understand anything he says? Murdoch pleads ignorance. (Financial Times)
• The benefits of having a quick, tough wife: Murdoch survives pie attack. (Forbes)
• Fake articles don't pay: 16 suspected 'Anonymous' hackers arrested. (Fox News)
• "When a country is indebted to the degree that we’re indebted, the country always defaults. We will default because the debt is unsustainable," - Rep. Ron Paul.
• "What will it take for my Republican colleagues to wake up to the fact that they’re playing a game of political chicken with the entire global economy?" - Sen. Harry Reid.
• “You are the most vile, unprofessional, and despicable member of the US House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district! You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!” - Rep. Allen West in an email to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz
• Here's the video: Mudoch attacked with pie.
• The most hated agency in America? Ron Paul speaks out against TSA abuse.
Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun