On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• One less independent thinker in Washington: Ron Paul won't seek re-election to Congress. (The Facts)
• Probably a good idea: Casey Anthony might live in disguise upon release from prison (Chicago Sun-Times)
• Probably the only time death is funny: Bomb maker blows self up while teaching young terrorists about bombs. (The Blaze)
• The adult in the race: Romney blasts gay marriage pledge signed by other candidates. (AP)
• This has to be a joke: The worst GOP candidate announcement ever?
• I wouldn't: Would you give up the Internet for $1 million?
Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun