On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• The power of Matt Drudge: Drudge drives more traffic than Facebook or Twitter. (PBS)
• The people who are criticizing this obviously don't get hip hop: Common coming to the White House. (Daily Caller)
• This feud is getting uglier by the day: U.S. accuses Pakistan of outing CIA agent. (Washington Post)
• Another example of Palins excelling at what they do best: Bristol Palin gets reality TV show. (EW)
• At least someone in America is in shape: Congressman Aaron Schock goes shirtless. (Gawker)
• Now, that's how you write a column: Christopher Hitchens lights up Noam Chomsky (Slate)
• O'Malley to sign in-state tuition bill for illegal immigrants. (AP)
• Trump declares himself the least racist person alive on "Fox & Friends"
Copyright © 2014, The Baltimore Sun