On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Radio host says Rapture actually coming in October. (AP)
• Obama embraces Irish roots in Ireland. (National Journal)
• Supreme Court: California must release 46,000 inmates. (Los Angeles Times)
• Obama digging up dirt on Christie. (NY Post)
• Joe Biden still wants to be president. (Politico)
• Former Palin staffer publishes takedown book on former boss. (Washington Post)
• Obama attempts Irish accent
• What a joke: Trump once again considering presidential run?
Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.comCopyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun