On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Thank God you live in America: Egyptian general defends "virginity checks" on protesters. (The Atlantic)
• Palin hits the road: Palin's rollin'. (AP)
• Too Big To Fail, II: Another financial crisis around the corner? (Bloomberg)
• #Weinergate: Weiner hires attorney to explore charges from lewd Twitter photo. (NY Daily News)
• Obama cracks down on abuses by big city governments. (Salon)
• "In Defense of Flogging" author makes case for brutal punishment. (The Blaze)