On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• We didn't do it! We swear: TSA changing story on removing 95-year-old woman's diaper. (CNN)
• Does anyone like the way the president is handling this war? Cardin speaks out against Obama on Libya. (Baltimore Sun)
• Go Gabby! Giffords stands, waves to crowd. (ABC)
• I could have told you that for free: Study says U.S. doesn't have good chance to succeed in Afghanistan. (Washington Post)
• Wow: House built from hemp.
• Speaking of weed: Willie Nelson makes pro-pot legalization ad.
• Shocking: Syrian troops caught beating protesters.Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun