On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Hyperbole, much? RNC chair accuses Obama of committing a crime. (Politico)
• You know what, that's probably true: Herman Cain: I'm more qualified than Bachmann. (CNN)
• Common sense: Rolley would reduce penalties for marijuana possession. (Baltimore Sun)
• Back from retirement: LulzSec hacks Murdoch paper. (Newsweek)
• He'd be better than O'Donnell: Sharpton in at MSNBC? (Media Bistro)
• Aww, president no friends: No one laughs at Obama's joke. (Real Clear Politics)Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun