On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Sarah who? Bachmann's in. (AP)
• Reagan's 11th Commandment: GOP assails Obama in CNN debate. (AP)
• Oh, that funny economy: Obama jokes about 'shovel-ready' projects. (USA Today)
• Even the president piles on: Obama on Weiner: 'I would resign.' (MSNBC)
• Wait, Americans don't want more foreign wars? Only 26 percent favor war in Libya. (Rasmussen)
• Not good: U.S. in even worse economic shape than Greece. (CNBC)
• Lame: Here are all the 'this or that' questions from last night's debate. (Gawker)
• Effective: New Romney ad criticizes Obama on jobs.
• W-w-what? Herman Cain wants to require loyalty oaths for Muslims in government.
Copyright © 2014, The Baltimore Sun