On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Flip flop? Romney says he'd undo Obama's health care program. (USA Today)
• More reason to be glad he's dead: Bin Laden obsessed with more U.S. attacks. (Washington Post)
• Ruppersberger to see bin Laden death photos. (Baltimore Sun)
• Thank God you live in America: Yemeni forces kill 18 protesters. (Guardian)
• Crazy, but surprisingly common: Jet struck by lightning. (Mail Online)
Quotes of the Day (both from His Pomposity):
"Enhanced interrogation. We are so politically correct. Nobody wants to say it, nobody wants to use the word. Isn’t that another word for that torture?’ ... In terms of torture, in terms of enhanced interrogation, we would not have caught bin Laden without it. That’s how we got to him," Donald Trump.
“OK, what I do is, wash it with Head and Shoulders. I don’t dry it, though. I let it dry by itself. It takes about an hour. Then I read papers and things. …I then comb my hair. Yes, I do use a comb. Do I comb it forward? No, I don’t comb it forward.” He pushes the leading edge of the flying wing of his hair back, to show where the hairline is. “I actually don’t have a bad hairline. When you think about it, it’s not bad. I mean, I get a lot of credit for comb-overs. But it’s not really a comb-over. It’s sort of a little bit forward and back. I’ve combed it the same way for years. Same thing, every time," Donald Trump
• Glenn Beck pretends to throw up at the thought of Meghan McCain naked:
• Rand Paul compares mandatory health care with slavery.