On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Weiner says photo might be him. #Weinergate. (WSJ)
• "Walmart of weed" opens. (Reuters)
• U.N.: Libyan rebels guilty of war crimes. (Daily Beast)
• U.S. economic data called 'horror.' (CNBC)
• We've lost the war on drugs. (BBC)
Quote of the Day:
"I can tell you this, that there are -- I have photographs. I don't know what photographs are out there in the world of me. I don't know what have been manipulated and doctored and we're going to try to find out what happened. But the most important reason I want to find out what happened is to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Obviously somebody got access to my account. That's bad. They sent a picture that makes fun of the name Weiner. I get it. Touche." - Rep. Anthony Weiner
• Weiner awkwardly kind of admits the photo is of him on Maddow.
• Trump says Weiner "obviously knows it's him."
• Trump calls Ryan plan "death wish" for Republicans.
Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun