On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Thank God you live in America: Saudi police arrest women drivers. (NY Times)
• Bachmannian fading? Romney, then Perry in latest poll. (Fox News)
• His favorite place in D.C.: Access to House gym one of many perks for Weiner. (Fox News)
• Let's see how media much coverage this gets: Obama gets daughter's age wrong twice in one speech. (Gawker)
Quotes of the Day
• "All liberals are burglars," - Rush Limbaugh
• "They want to see two girls come together and have a mud wrestling fight. And I’m not going to give it to ‘em," Michele Bachmann on Sarah Palin.
• "I would have been a good President. Maybe even a great one." - John Kerry
Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun