On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Touchy, touchy: 'Agitated' Obama storms out of debt meeting. (Fox News)
• I do not understand this at all: 'Manorexia" on the rise. (Daily Mail)
• Why are we helping these guys, again? Libyan rebels loot, beat civilians. (CNN)
• For someone who's nearly always wrong, he sure gets feisty about being questioned: Bernanke fights back against Ron Paul. (Forbes)
• Everything that's wrong with America in one sentence: Woman jailed for shielding daughter from TSA pat-down. (Reason)
• Noooooo! Beer a casualty of Minnesota government shutdown. (CNN)