If you're like me, you're excited about Condi Rice's upcoming appearance on NBC's sitcom "30 Rock." After all, what's not to like? One of America's smartest people on the country's funniest TV show = endless possibilities.
We know that Condi had a brief affair with Jack Donaghy (played by Alec Baldwin). But why limit the former secretary of state to a love interest role? With her intelligence, talent and concert pianist skills, there have got to be more ways for Condi to help the "30 Rock" cast than merely becoming yet another notch in Donaghy's belt.
Condi could do anything from saving "TGS" to saving the country. So I started brainstorming and here's what I came up with.
Here are my top five picks for what Condi should do on "30 Rock":
5) Condi should steal Jack away from Avery, but then break his heart, saying, "No one can ever truly love a former Ted Kennedy intern."
4) Condi should reunite Liz and Carol (Matt Damon) by using her "Mushroom Cloud" skills of deception to convince Liz that "it's what Oprah would do."
3) During her affair with Jack, Condi should persuade him to hire Dave Chappelle and then quickly fire him -- as payback for his trading her for O.J. Simpson in a racial draft.
2) Condi should turn Jenna's "Muffin Top" into a No. 1 song by adding a sick piano solo to the track.
1) Condi should convince Tracy to let her run Lehman Brothers (which he bought to avoid annoying investment bankers turned interns) and then reform the company into a model of honest, efficient financial work that inspirers other investment banks to do the same, thereby saving the economy and the country.Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun