On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Don't worry. He doesn't call me back either: Cornel West pissed Obama won't call him back. (New York Times)
• Gotta say I'm rooting for T-Paw: Bachmann vs. Pawlenty feud gets ugly. (ABC)
• Well, this sucks: Time travel's not possible, scientists say. (Gawker)
• Should be interesting: Gawker sues Chris Christie and Fox News. (Atlantic Wire)
• What a creepy man: Maid in DSK case speaks out. (Politico)
• Murderous losers are hardly ever original: Norwegian terror suspect plagiarized 'Unabomber.' (The Blaze)