On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Wait, the media overhyped something? 'Carmageddon' was a bunch of BS. (Reason)
• Sometimes, a man has to take a stand: 50 Cent will never watch Fox News again. (Gawker)
• Watch out, Mitt: Rick Perry feels called to run for president. (Des Moines Register)
• Creepy gets creepier: DSK's sex-filled weekend. (NY Post)
• "I think the Republican Party would be well advised to get the heck out of people's bedrooms and let these things get decided by states. We'd be a much more successful political party if we stuck to our economic, conservative roots," - Rudy Giuliani
• Seriously? Herman Cain says communities can ban mosques:
Copyright © 2014, The Baltimore Sun