On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• A real man admits when he's wrong: Wallace apologizes to Bachmann over 'flake' question. (Mediaite)
• No flake in the polls: Bachmann tied with Romney. (Des Moines Register)
• Does this mean we don't have to listen to him talk anymore? Hugo Chavez reportedly in critical condition. (Fox)
• Ridiculous: TSA searches 95-year-old woman's adult diaper. (News Herald)
• From the gross department: Carol Brady got crabs from a former NYC mayor. (Reuters)
Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun