On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• $500 million program will help kids "sit still" in kindergarten. (CNS News)
• Patriot Act to be renewed by machine's signature. (Politico)
• Senate votes down Obama's budget 0-97. (Politico)
• Obama has been scandal-free for 28 months. (The Atlantic)
Quotes of the Day
• “I worship the ground the Paul Ryan walks on,” Dick Cheney.