On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• The end of anatomy jokes, for now: Weiner resigns. (ABC)
• At least he won't have to file for unemployment: Larry Flynt offers Weiner a job and a raise. (Huffington Post)
• The all-knowing, all-seeing Donald weighs in: Trump diagnoses Weiner as 'suicidal.' (Mediaite)
• Now, if only one of the candidates was as good as 'generic': Poll says Obama loses to generic Republican. (Gallup)
• It might be a good look for him: Pawlenty gets glittered. (Politico)
• War Powers Act, anyone? Libya bombing intensifies. (CTV)
• The man: Kucinich credits Bush with seeking congressional approval before going to war, unlike Obama. (The Hill)
• Scary: Al-Qaeda's hit list? (NBC)
• I thought you guys weren't hiking taxes? Senate votes against Ethanol subsides. (WSJ)
• This sounds like a good use of the city's time: San Francisco mulls goldfish ban. (NBC)
• The other shoe drops: Ehrlich aides indicted in Election Day robocalls case. (Baltimore Sun)
Quote of the Day
"Maybe, I also should tell my story. I'm also unemployed. [laughter]. And I'm networking," Mitt Romney to a group of unemployed Floridians after listening about their challenges.
• Journalist of the year? Details of Julian Assange's house arrest below:
• At least someone has the chutzpah to speak his mind: Alan Colmes says Weiner shouldn't have resigned.
Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun