On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Bush to Obama on bin Laden's death: "Good call." (ABC)
• Osama bin Laden wanted to kill Obama. (ABC)
• Bin Laden revenge blasts kill 80. (The Sun)
• U.S. questions bin Laden wives. (CNN)
• Ron Paul wouldn't have approved the Osama bin Laden operation. (Politico)
• Trump sued by hundreds. (NYT)
• Job requirements for O'Malley's new butler. (Baltimore Sun)
• O'Malley's brother to be Rawlings-Blake's chief of staff. (Baltimore Sun)
Quote of the Day
"I know the lyrics to 'Rapper's Delight,'" - Sarah Palin
• Weird campaign ad has children cursing.
Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun