On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• No! The horror! Rick Perry used to be a Democrat (NY Times)
• Even more glad the SEALs killed him: Bin Laden plotted new 9/11 attack. (WSJ)
• Watch out, Rupert! FBI investigates News Corp. (Washington Post)
• This looks cool: Welcome to the age of the flying car:
• Do it! Will JT join Mila at the Marine ball?
• How is it possible she makes so many gaffes? She's a lawyer! Michele Bachmann mispronounces "chutzpah."
• Gabby who? Sarah Palin is talking about "reloading" again:
• The interview: Ron Paul speaks with Alan Colmes:
Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com